I’m not a Twitter person…
At last count I have 49 followers. I don’t even know how I got them as I use Twitter to follow, not be followed.
It’s there to feed me, not the other way around.
Over the weekend I received a message from a guy noting the insane level of posts from resident crime fighter and Twitter-twit, Alonzo Washington. I did a piece on the local comic book caricature several weeks back – cornering him with a series of facts – and watched as he melted into a pile of goo. No surprise there, typical behavior for Washington when he can’t baffle with his bullshit.
Put another way, Alonzo has a dizzying intellect.
It was at that point it struck me that I’d not heard from him for some time. So I looked at my Twitter account and what did I find? I’d been blocked by the crime fighter himself. This prompted me to take a look at last night’s stream of consciousness, that I like to call Alonzo’s chronic case of digital diarrhea.
After a hard day at the old salt mine, Alonzo sits at his desk and, from his bunker, sends an insane number of repetitively redundant tweets a night and communicates with his secret tipsters on what he calls the “hoodnet.”
This he considers fighting crime; if only there was a Twitter Imodium AD…..
- The good news so far is that the plaza crackin event was peaceful. I sounded the warning & informed the plaza owners.
- The KC Crimefighter helps keeps the peace once again. Too bad no 1 heeded my warnings about the all the random shootings.
- Let’s hope the killings slows down this week & some good tips to solve some murders come in. Please no more vigils!
- The media is 100% unfair of their coverage of White murders vs? Black murders. It’s been a blood bath of murders in the hood.
- However, murders in Lawrence, KS & 2 murders of white females that are 20 years get major packages in the local press.
- It’s racist how the press operates. Black murders are rarely given big packages. 20 years later the press wouldn’t cover a black murder case
- However, it’s very easy to see that the press doesn’t really care about black people being killed in mass numbers.
- Sending a press release & writing a blog won’t cut it!
- If most of the murders in this city are black people why aren’t more black people working with the tips hotline.
- I know all the hood slayings won’t be on the news anymore as these other cases will continue 2 be spotlighted by white news producers.
There are two kinds of stupid in this world.
First, there’s the Bart Simpson kind, where you don’t know that you don’t know. Then there’s the kind where, with a gun held to your head, you couldn’t name who was in Grant’s tomb or when the War of 1812 started.
I’m not sure which one Alonzo is, but I do know this; he’s little more than a small time, insignificant race baiter. In that line of work, you have Junior Baters and Master Baiters. Alonzo is and will forever remain the lowest form of Junior Baiter.
You won’t ever be Jesse or Al – much as you’d like to, Alonzo – so please, just stop.
The Plaza Merchants Association didn’t have a meeting Friday to hold anxious hands, read your tweets and form an action plan to get them through the weekend without shootings, death and destruction…as much as you’d like to think they did.
While Alonzo attacks blogs, press releases and candlelight vigils, for their lack of effectiveness in fighting inner city crime, he’s doing something even more worthless; Tweeting the same 375 people, over-and-over while bloviating and opining the same words night after night.
He’s the embodiment of living next to a train track; after a while you don’t hear the train anymore, you are that train. Do us a favor and move it on down the line.
If you want to fight crime, get out there and “take the hill,” Alonzo – do something that matters!
Finding photo ops and Tweeting the same crap isn’t fighting crime. But you have no interest in taking the hill, do you? In order of importance of your mission is to promote Alonzo first, second and third.
He allows himself to be featured on TKC with nary a rebuttal as the “N” word comments fly in his face, story after story.
Alonzo’s community is torn to shreds in the comments section over there after what pass for stories are posted about him.
Where’s your crime fighting cape, little man?
In reality, he’s our own little Donald Trump.
In other words, “any press is good press,” even if it dishonors his people and flies in the face of those he claims to be fighting for, while being Tony’s girl for the day.
Is Washington’s sociopathic ego that big?
On this day when Martin Luther King asked us to judge a man not by the color of his skin but by the content of his character, Alonzo is the worst offender of Dr. King’s admonition to his followers.
“You have been weighed in the scales and found wanting.”
You can find that in the Book or Daniel, or misquoted in A King’s Tale, take your pick.