Now here’s what I wish for my friends on KC Confidential:
1. Paul Wilson (aka “Wislon”): A new personality. Where did you go?
2. Dwight Sutherland (aka “Suthy”): A book on english lit to read by the firelite of your fireplace because no one else wants to read it and it bores the hell out of 95% of the world.
3. Chuck: A new hardhat to protect you at work.
4. David Nelson: Just keep on keeping on in showing the Glaze he doesn’t know anything about sports.
5. Kerowacky: Another year of life. New medicines are on the way. And we all would
miss your long gibberish outdated, outmoded form of journalism that once caught
the fancy of the reading public and the hope that you don’t pick against the
Chiefs every week because you look like an old fool in your 80’s!
6. Hearne: more exciting nights counting lights on holiday homes. What a wonderful
read it would be to have you count the lights strung downtown or to guess the
attendance at Jazzoo or any of the city’s social events. Hey hey, how about guessing
the attendance at the Chiefs game which the idiots on KCC believe is decreasing.
And of course holy matrimony with your new girl friend and significant other.
AND NOW FOR THE GLAZE:
In 2018 we all wish you’d stop guessing game scores. You’ve been shown to be
a complete disgrace to bookies and bettors everywhere. Maybe get with your
dog Junior and have him lick you every time you win a game. That should keep
Junior very inactive.
Secondly we wish you luck in 2018 in your new venture.
May the downtown Millenials finally understand comedy because right now they’re not laughing at anything except the TVs they watch in their parents basement and the uber taxis they take everywhere they go.
We do hope your downtown location is a success….after the Legends and Joco
it has the be!!!!
The third time is the charm.
But most importantly we’re going to send you a certificate for hair removal and
a fitness membership. You only need to see the picks on this site to see it’s sorely
needed. Or get a Harry’s razor and shave your body.
May you have a Happy Hanukkah, although we know you are agnostic but what the hell….being a Jew gets you 8 presents…and who can’t use 8 cool presents in 8 days.
Love to all and thanks for contnuing to be fans/readers/disciples and now followers
of the one an only HARLEY/BOOM BOOM.
See ya in 2018 unless the chiefs win the western division….then it’s fireworks!
Remember I love you all. thanks for the memories.