Just as our former President – Male Whore in Chief, Bill Clinton – was taking the podium at the Women’s Day Red Dress awards at the Lincoln Center in New York. The award honors those who’ve made significant contributions in the fight against heart disease.
In the words of my friend, Jim, “It doesn’t get any ironiker than this.”
The magazine’s mission statement: is to “empower women with smart solutions for their core concerns.” Giving the award to The Bill was the obvious choice.
Bill is no stranger to women’s hearts and it wouldn’t surprise me if there hasn’t been a disease or two involved a time or three. That said, he graciously accepted the award on behalf of his family’s charity, The Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation, for its efforts in combating childhood obesity.
Me, I’m betting that all the way back to that little chunky monkey, Monica, that Bill was obsessed with her cardiac condition and wanted to help her to sweat off a few pounds, while keeping a fine cigar at the proper humidity level.
Women’s Day – a pro-women zine, empowering the fairer sex with solutions for their core concerns – wanted Bill to accept the award on behalf of the two women he damaged most… not counting the alleged rape victims left in his wake.
Maybe rape and adultery aren’t women’s core concerns any longer.
I’m thinking about writing a new column based on one of my characters, called Baby On Board. One where “baby” provides news and current event commentary from the pure, unbiased, black and white view of a child.
This would make a great first story as the liberals would race to Clinton’s defense, while continuing to drool over him and avoiding the 800 pound Monica in the room.
And please, I don’t want to hear, “It was only SEX and Ken Starr spent…”
It’s not even fair to call Clinton’s actions “indiscretions,” because you would expect those to happen once, maybe twice. And then would follow an expected change of behavior. Now if you want to peg the hypocrisy meter look at the rock star, deity status Clinton’s attained in the Democratic Party, specifically, with feminists.
I don’t care which party you’re from, character does matter. If not, then lay the hell off of Craig Glazer!
Take any man, outside Teflon Slick Willy, who’s abused one woman, one time, and your garden variety feminist would have his testicles swinging from the rear view mirror of their Prius. But not this guy; an alleged multiple time alleged sex offender, frequent philanderer and it’s written off with lame excuses.
The best commentary of this award can be found on the Twitter which erupted over night; a random sampling:
- Lookin’ good, Bubba! We all know how nothing cheers up Clinton like a roomful of pro-women willing to overlook his past “indiscretions” with their gender comrades.
- Bill Clinton receives the Woman’s Day Red Dress Award, after previously winning the Blue Dress Award.
- More proof libs are mentally ill: @billclinton sexual predator given Woman’s Day Red Dress Award. Seriously? What. The. Hell.
- Bill Clinton graciously accepted his Woman’s Day Award. Up next, Kermit Gosnell will be receiving his plaque for Pediatrician of the Year.
- Congratulations, Bill. Next award, Hitler honored for his studies in population control
- From a female doctor: #RedDressAwards with Bill Clinton and @ClintonFoundat getting award. Love you Bill for all u do! @billclinton
- “hey good thing this isn’t the Blue Dress awards. Amirite ladies? Every days Woman’s day in my lap!”
The level of disingenuous, double standard behavior in our society can be astounding at times. And if you aren’t outraged, you must not be paying attention.