Starbeams: Kelly Launches KCI Petition, Hipster Alert, Sex for Fun

Kat-Cole-3A local group is launching a petition drive to oppose upgrading KCI.  I’m personally starting a petition to have all TSA searches done by the girl who works at Cinnabon.

*******

84% of Americans say they don’t like hipsters.  The other 16% can be found at First Fridays watching a Jesus look-a-like juggle bowling pins.

*******

jugglerA study in “Psychology Today” says the best way to get someone to go to bed with you is to make them laugh.  That’s a real quandary for those of us who get people to laugh in bed.

*******

Telecom is like a food chain.  DishNet is trying to eat Sprint.  Sprint is trying to eat Clearwire and some chump is trying to buy my iPhone at a local pawn shop.

*******

couple-laughing-in-bed-250Bumper Stickers:

Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people and GROPE THEM.

The U.S. Army – we molest more people before 9 a.m. than most people do all day.

How about some local web radio?  They listen at Commerce Bank, Hallmark, Shawnee Cycle Plaza, Sprint and Buenos Aires, Argentina!  Click here to listen:

http://kcradio.com

Kelly Urich hosts the morning show on The Point 99.7 FM

http://www.mb-kc.com/
This entry was posted in Starbeams. Bookmark the permalink.