With the new year upon us, comes another batch of forbidden fruit to keep you on the straight and narrow while cruising this great land of ours…
*Like in Minnesota where it’s illegal to have sex with a live fish.
* Or in Utah it is against the law to marry your first cousin before the age of 65.
* It is forbidden to make love to a virgin, whatever the circumstances, anywhere in the state of Washington—even to marry and then spend the night with a virgin bride in the state.
* Women who go out on the streets alone at night in Kansas City, Kansas can be arrested under an obscure 1901 city ordinance.
Unattended females can be picked up by the police if they are “in the streets or any public place without lawful business and without a good accounting of themselves.”
* An odd law governing beds in all Sioux Falls, South Dakota hotels stipulates that each room have twin beds that must always be a minimum of two feet apart.
* In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania female toll collectors are prohibited from engaging in sex with a truck driver in the confines of the booth.
* Connorsville, Wisconsin prohibits any man from shooting a gun while his female partner is having an orgasm.
* All Illinois bachelors should be called master, not mister, when addressed by female counterparts.
* No Tremonton, Utah woman can have sex with a man while riding in an ambulance. If she does, her name will be published in the local newspaper. He gets off scott free.
* No man can make love to his wife with the smell of garlic, onions or sardines on his breath in Alexandria, Minnesota.
* Oxford, Ohio prohibits a woman to be nude while standing in front of a man’s picture.
* Ames, Iowa law states that after sex a man can’t have more than three gulps of beer while lying in bed with a woman.
* North Carolina prohibits a man to peep through a window at a woman. Yet it’s not against the law for a woman to peep into a room occupied by a man.
Nor is it a violation of the law if a man peeps at another man.
Facts or fiction?