The Top 10 (OK 12) Champagnes for New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Eve is coming and you don’t feel like paying 100 bucks to go to a bar for the night but still wanna get your drink on and celebrate the new year or say goodbye to a really bad one.
Here’s my list of the top 12 (just couldn’t narrow it to 10) champagnes I love.
1. Moet & Chandon Imperial (same as discontinued White Star) Approx. $45
2. Charles Heidsieck Brut Reserve Approx. $45
3. Barefoot Bubbly California Premium Extra Dry (Good if you are on a budget) Approx. $9
4 .Veuve Clicquot Non-Vintage Brut Yellow Label Approx. $45
5. Laurent-Perrier Grande Siecle Approx. $85
6. Piper Heidsieck Cuvee Brut Approx. $45
7. Schramsberg Blanc de Blanc Approx. $35
8. Schramsberg Brut Rose (Pink) Approx. $35
9. J.Schram Schramsberg Approx $75
10. Perrier Jouet Fleur de Champagne Rose (Pink) Approx. $200
11. Dom Perignon Approx. $150
12. Roederer Cristal Approx. $300 and up