It’s not often that I find Jay Leno‘s tired schtick on THE TONIGHT SHOW funny.
But the other night, he had an infomercial like perody commercial that cracked me up. Here’s the premise.
Paul McCartney‘s recent marriage to Nancy Shevell is causing all kinds of speculation that he may soon be converting to Judaism. And as a token of his love for Nancy—and the faith— may soon release a special tribute re-mix album of past hits.
Here’s what to look for on the new ‘RABBI ROAD’ CD!
* THE SCHMUCK ON THE HILL
* GOOD DAY SABBATH
* HARD DAY’S FAST
* EIGHT NIGHTS THIS WEEK
* STRAWBERRY BLINTZES FOREVER
* OY-BLA-DI, OY-BLA-DA
* LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DREIDELS
* HERE COMES MY SON, THE DOCTOR
* MAYBE I’M A MENSCH
* ELENOR RUTHSTEIN
* DON’T WANNA HOLD YOUR HAM
* YOU’RE GONNA LOSE THOSE CURLS
* MAXWELL’S SILVER KIDDUSH CUP
* MOTHER NATURE’S SON, WHO NEVER CALLS
* PASTRAMI ON RYE
And my personal favorite TWIST AND SCHWITZ!
So be on the lookout for McCartney’s ‘RABBI ROAD.’ You’d be maschucca not to!