One of the most prized demos in radio is women listeners….
Obviously, right? Equally obviously, you can’t break those numbers out and thus make a determination by staring at the 6-plus ratings for men, women and children readily available to the public.
You gotta go deep, so here they are…
The Top 10 KC Radio Stations in Women Listeners ages 25 to 54, Monday thru Friday from 6.am. to 7 p.m. in August
1) K-Love with a 10.1 share up from 9.3 in July tied with Mix 93.3 at 10.1 up from a 7.5 share.
2) KPRS FM at a 6.8 share up 6.7
3) KCMO FM with a 6.2 share down from a 6.5 share.
4) The Rock with a 5.6 share down from 6.1
5) KCFX FM with a 4.8 share up from a 3.4 share
6) Jack FM with a 4.8 share down from 5.7
7) The Vibe with a 4.6 share up from a 4.3 share
8) KCUR FM with a 4.2 share up from 3.6
9) Three way tie at a 4.0 share between The Point (up from 3.9), Alice (down from 5.1) and The Buzz (down from 5.7)