Here’s your dilemma: The Oscars are this coming Sunday night. You haven’t seen most of the movies nominated for Best Picture. Seeing them on video obviously wouldn’t be the same.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
The solution? A 24-hour Movie Marathon of the 10 Best Picture nominees – showing back-to-back at the AMC Mainstreet Theater.
It all kicks off this Saturday morning at 10 a.m., February 26 with Toy Story 3 and wraps on Sunday morning, February 27 with The King’s Speech showing at 7:05 a.m.
For a mere $50, you get a 24-hour marathon pass that covers you for the entire 10 nominated movie experience.
But wait, there’s more!
You’ll also receive a free $20 AMC Gift Card for concessions during this 24-hour movie extravaganza.
And, you don’t have to stay for the entire screening schedule. Your pass entitles you to leave and re-enter the theatre at your own discretion.
In other words, if you want to miss Inception and The Social Network showing in the middle of the night but want to return for The King’s Speech on Sunday morning, you can.
An Academy Award-worthy feast for movie buffs!
Here’s the complete Mainstreet Theater marathon schedule for the 10 Best Picture nominees:
* 10 a.m.—TOY STORY 3 (103 minutes)
* 12 p.m.—127 HOURS (95 minutes)
* 2 p.m.—-THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT (106 minutes)
* 4:15 p.m.—-TRUE GRIT (110 minites)
* 7:15 p.m.—-THE FIGHTER (116 minutes)
* 9:45 p.m.—-WINTER’S BONE (100 minutes)
* 11:45 p.m.—BLACK SWAN (109 minutes)
* 2 a.m.—-INCEPTION (148 minutes)
* 4:45 a.m.—-THE SOCIAL NETWORK (121 minutes)
* 7:05 a.m.—-THE KING’S SPEECH (119 minutes)
So, what do you do shortly after 9 a.mTHE KING’S SPEECH . on Sunday moning?
Take a shower. Go to church and confess.