The current sad state of the KU Football fan psyche in Lawrence Kansas?

Color it weather beaten. That after a seriously sick season in which the team went 1-7 in the Big 12, rumbled with members of KU’s top-ranked basketball team, then rode coach Mark Mangino out of town on a rail.

The $64 million question: will KU athletics honcho

This entry was posted in Hearne_Christopher and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Life After Mangino, Father X-Mas Strikes Back; McBeth Lights Up and Flattens Out & Collison Mashes One

1. Anonymous says:

Jeez. Enough about Lawrence.

2. Anonymous says:

As a homage an “Our Coach got Phired” shirt is in order.

3. Anonymous says:

hehehehe,, that is funny smnartman…start the silk screeners…DO IT.

you ask HOW ARE KU FANS FEELING???

Did you see our KU mens basketball kick the shit out of UCLA in LA? wwooooooowhoo!!!!!

KU is AWESOME,
    It is KU mens basketball season,, and holy crap … WE LOOK GREAT!!!! WE FEEL GREAT!!!

but..of course, you wont see your sports guy gh print anything like that…because it is uplifting, and KU DOMINATES,,,and he likes sad, depressing things, and stories about KU not doing so well…BUT YOU ASKED!!!…..

Our coach, Bill Self is AWESOME!!!

4. Anonymous says:

Congrats, Awesome. Glad to hear it. I was addressing the football program in my question however.

5. Anonymous says:

oooohhhh…… football.
    football? ….come on,
    that is SOOOOooo last season.
    but …. well ………
    We are VERY optimistic that our AD will find us a new good coach. We are sad Coach Mangion is gone, but we are happy that he is rich. He did a great job for us, and we always appreciate the phat man …. but he is sooooo phired ; ) … but that is what happens when you lose 6 games in a row …. well …. that is what happens to everyone EXCEPT the idiots at Arrowhead. But that is another story, a story about an owner ruining a team, so he can move it to another city. ……. maybe you can investigate that rumor.

6. Anonymous says:

I live near that Christmas house in PV and I hate it.

7. Anonymous says:

…and here comes the first black out …… in 20 years, this is all part of hlark cunts’s plan to move the Chiefs to LA.

8. Anonymous says:

Gee…wasn’t it pretty obvious who the Lawrence business man was who asked that his name be with held. But I digress.

Ida doesn’t need tires but a driving lesson. I think I’ve posted enough about father Christmas. Glad I don’t have his KCPL bill.

Comments are closed.